Please use https://appfire.zoom.us/j/94421842185 to attend.
How do you take your UX & UI Design work & your ability to collaborate with PMs, Devs, & other designers to the next-level with Figma? We're going to discuss the easiest methods & share a library to empower better design thinking, measurable outcomes, & collaboration.
Let's make it easier to:
- add design thinking to your design work.
- achieve more by tying design work to the business context, goals, need, KPIs.
- make it easier for anyone to understand & use your work, how it should flow, where to look, what's the intent?
- create self-documenting designs, what's been done and why?
Please attend if you'd like to discuss, learn, and/or share!
1. Discuss what works best & share some of your experience.
2. See & receive some good ideas, a library, & components you can use.
3. <optional>Share your experience. What slows or drags down your design work? What did you try that didn't work? What works for you?
Let me know at email@example.com if you're like to share (and maybe even show) some things that work for you! Contact me If you'd like to be a featured speaker.