It is no news that most designers overlook the stage of creating design User Flows before jumping to create wireframes and Hi-Fis. Asides from other reasons, this may also be as a result of not knowing how to go about working on User Flows and its importance.
During this event we will learn the essence of User Flow and it's usage to bridge the gap between abstract requirements and likely solutions.
This session will cover the following:
- Introduction to User Flows
- When to create User Flows
- The purpose of User Flows
- The significance of User Flow Shapes
- How to translate User Flows to Wireframes
- Tools used to create User Flows
See you there!