A design sprint is a process of tackling project in five days, usually starting with an idea and ending with some tested prototypes.
At this meetup, members of the User Experience team at the University of Arizona Libraries will share how they ran design sprints for their projects. You’ll learn:
- Where they learned the original design sprint method
- How they changed the method to fit their needs
- How they used design sprints for higher-ed projects
- Who participated in their sprints
- What they achieved with the sprints
All are welcome. You don’t need prior experience with UX, and you don’t need to be affiliated with the University of Arizona.