Our panel of design leaders from some of the largest software companies will join us to discuss how they utilize Figma to design (and build) their digital products and services.
We'll tackle topics like:
- Managing a design system and brand across multiple programs
- "Owning" the user experience
- Advocating for design software and thinking
- Transitioning to/from software while operating at scale
- Thai Dang–Sr. UX Designer, Amazon AWS Training & Certification
- Pamela Olomola–UX/UI Design Manager, ServiceNow
- Jeremy Geltman–Principal Product Designer, Intuit
- Megan Landry–Lead Product Designer, HP
This virtual event is hosted by Friends of Figma, San Diego and moderated by Kelly FitzGerald, Sr Product Designer at Microsoft.
Friends of Figma, San Diego is a group of fans, champions and advocates of the design software Figma in the greater San Diego region. We have virtual sessions, panels, workshops and games as well as in-person events (in the not-too-distant future). If you have a passion for design, join our group! We welcome people new to Figma and hoping to learn as well as seasoned veterans crafting unique and powerful plugins.