* Revisit design system practices after Figma's config summit and understand how new features and capabilities will affect current processes
* Brainstorm and react to the changes and discuss future initiatives to unlock 100% of the new capabilities
* Discuss AI capabilities and their use cases in design system practices with examples from participants
Problems to solve:
* Understanding how new features and capabilities will affect current processes
* Identifying future initiatives to unlock 100% of new capabilities
* Discussing how to utilize AI capabilities in design system practices
* Participants gain a better understanding of how new Figma features and capabilities will affect their design system practices
* Participants brainstorm and identify future initiatives to unlock the full potential of new capabilities
* Participants learn about the use cases for AI in design system practices and how to implement them with examples from others
* Panel discussion on reactions and thoughts about Figma’s Config 2023 summit.
* Speakers share how the new features (Dev Mode, Figma’s VS Code extension, variables, etc.) are expected to impact the design and development process.
* Participants share their initial thoughts via FigJam.
Unlocking new Design System capabilities
* Deep-dive into leveraging variables to align design systems with codebases.
* Discuss the use of the REST API and integration with Jira, Storybook, GitHub and Coda.
* Participants can ask questions and share their insights on FigJam.
AI and Future Accelerators
* Discussion on AI's role in enhancing design systems, automation, and user experiences.
* Real-world examples from participants on using AI in their Design System practices.
* Forecast of how AI will shape Design Systems in the future.
* Encouraging participants to share use cases and ideas through FigJam.
Latest Practices and Examples
* Panelists share case studies, best practices, and examples of how they are already using or planning to use Figma's new features.
* Discussion of strategies for effective design-to-development handoff.
* Participants share their examples or best practices via FigJam.
Navigating Change and Adopting New Processes
* Discussion on strategies for adopting new features into existing workflows.
* Understanding and managing the transition phase for design teams.
* Participants can share their experiences or tips on FigJam.S