Did you miss out on Schema, Figma's design systems conference? Or did you attend but want to network and learned what others took away from the event? Friends of Figma Chicago is hosting an online Q&A panel to analyze the highlights from Schema and share all the notes we took while attending! Think of this event as the post-game show for Schema! The panel will include:
• Nelson Taruc, lead design at Lextech
• Brittany Welch, senior designer at Lextech
We'll be sharing things such as...
• Tips and best practices we think are worth knowing
• Our favorite presentations worth watching a 2nd time, and why
• What the future holds for Figma and design systems
• How we plan to use what we learned from Schema for our design system
Lextech is a full-stack application design, development and consulting company that was an early adopter of Figma, creating an internal design system called Pepper.