Design systems are becoming more and more important in the design process. They provide a set of guidelines and components that help to create consistency and efficiency across different projects. Not only do they improve the user experience, but they also make the design process more streamlined for teams. I'm excited to share more about how we use a design system in our work.
Let's talk about topics like:
- What is a Design System?
- The benefits of a design system
- How to set up a design system
- Color palette
- Interface components
- Principles and Guidelines
- How to convince somebody that they need design system
- How to sell design system as a service